Unlike what you may have experienced at other clinics, our Physiotherapy services will include one-on-one treatments and rehabilitation services in a private treatment room. We do not treat multiple patients at a time, nor do we use support staff in your treatment.
Private treatment room.The latest evidenced-based physiotherapy and rehabilitation methods will be used to assess, diagnose and treat your injury with a priority to provide relief of pain. We offer individualized treatment plans with the goal of stabilizing, stretching tight muscles and/or strengthening weak muscles in order to prevent future injuries.
- Back and neck pain (including degenerative disc disease)
- Hip and knee pain (including pre and post-operative care)
- Foot and ankle pain
- Shoulder pain and stiffness
- Elbow and wrist pain
- Postural dysfunction
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Spinal conditions and nerve impingements (numbness/tingling)
- Acute and chronic musculoskeletal injuries
Initial consultation and assessment: $90
Subsequent visit (30 minutes): $65