Markham Chiropractic + Rehab has been awarded as one of the top-3 chiropractic offices in Markham! From Day-1, our goal has been to provide the best chiropractic, acupuncture, physiotherapy and massage therapy for Markham. To be recognized as one of the top chiropractors in Markham is a special honour. A big thank you to all of our amazing patients for your continued support!
Markham Chiropractic + Rehab will reopening on Monday, June 1, 2020.
The Ministry of Health announced on May 26th, after approximately 2 ½ months in which health professionals were limited to providing urgent/emergency and telehealth services only to patients, it has amended Directive #2 to allow for “all deferred and non-essential and elective services carried out by Health Care Providers” to be gradually restarted, subject to a number of requirements contained in the amended Directive.
In other words, Ontario chiropractors, physiotherapists and massage therapists can, under certain conditions, start the process of getting back to our work and our driving passion – providing the highest quality care for all our patients!
How we are keeping patients safe during COVID:
• WE ARE SCREENING all patients to ensure they have not been sick and have not knowingly been in contact with anyone who has been sick in the last 14 days. Visit Ontario Ministry of Health COVID-19 Screening for more information.
If you have any of these symptoms, please SELF-ISOLATE and call 905-554-2118 to reschedule your appointment
• WE WILL CONTINUE TO SANITIZE AND DISINFECT all tables and equipment and washing our hands between each patient.
• ALL STAFF will be required to wear face masks
•ALL PATIENTS are REQUIRED to wear a non-medical face mask or facial covering during their appointment
• WE ARE REDUCING POTENTIAL CONTACT by:
– requiring all patients to use hand sanitizer upon entry
– making sanitizer available in all rooms
– educating our patients through signage of new policies regarding how we are keeping you safe during COVID-19
– allowing only patients who have an appointment to enter the clinic
– removing all magazines from the waiting area
– re-organizing and removing waiting room chairs to maintain physical
– sanitizing debit card machine after each use
– having patients use a Q-tip used to enter their PIN# for any debit card payments
– sanitizing all pens used by patients when completing intake forms
– maintaining an infection control and cleaning daily log to hold all staff and health care providers accountable for ensuring proper cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting has taken place after each patient visit
• WE ARE REDUCING OUR PATIENT VOLUME to safely space out appointment times and allow extra time to sanitize and disinfect the rooms, tables and equipment.
• ONE-on-ONE appointments with health care providers in closed room (no-open gym) which will maintain physical distancing from other patients. In addition, any additional therapies (if required) will be provided in a separate room, one patient at a time in order to maintain physical distancing from other patients.
• TO BETTER PRACTICE PHYSICAL DISTANCING, only patients will be permitted in the office. Accompanying visitors are asked to wait outside of the office during your appointment.
• PLEASE ARRIVE ON-TIME* FOR YOUR SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT as this appointment time is set aside for you. We are staggering all patient appointments in order to control the number of patients within the clinic at any given moment and to ensure physical distancing is maintained at all times.
* In the event that you are running late for your appointment, please CALL the office at 905-554-2118 to see if our health care provider can still see you. If we are not able to accommodate you, the appointment will be rescheduled.
• CLINIC DOOR WILL REMAIN CLOSED (and will no longer be left opened) so please come on in for your scheduled appointment.
We will continue to adhere to any guidance and/or restrictions in place as recommended by the government and the respective health care colleges of all of our health care providers in order to keep our patients, staff and their families safe and healthy.
During this unprecedented time, we ask for your cooperation, understanding and patience as we are all working together to continue to remain connected, even if we are having to do it at a distance.
We look forward to serving you in the near future!
We have been voted as the TOP CHIROPRACTOR IN MARKHAM!
Thank you to all who voted. We look forward to continue serving Markham for many more years!
Humbled and honoured.
To all our wonderful patients at Markham Chiropractic + Rehab – thank you for your continued support!
Markham Chiropractic + Rehab is proud to support Evelyn Li (Miss Universe Canada Delegate).
As part of our commitment to be actively involved in the community, Dr. Derek Ng has donated two gift certificates for Chiropractic and/or Acupuncture services for Evelyn’s upcoming charity fundraising event for Operation Smile.
Markham Chiropractor (and avid Yogi), Dr. Derek Ng, has been featured on Moksha Yoga Markham’s Member Profile of the Month.
Check it out!!!
Join us for a FREE HEALTH WORKSHOP provided by Markham Chiropractor + Yogi, Dr. Derek Ng to members of MOKSHA YOGA MARKHAM. The workshops will take place immediately following the pre-natal and yin-restorative yoga classes on Saturday, September 19, 2015 at Moksha Yoga Markham (Shatki Room) – 5051 Highway 7 East.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call 905-554-2118.
One of the most frequently asked questions from new patients is, “Can your office direct bill with my insurance?” The answer is, YES! Unlike offices where the patients have to pay for the services and then get reimbursed by the insurance, our office will file directly with your insurance.
As a result:
- You pay less.
- You don’t have to fill out confusing forms.
- You won’t have anything to mail to your insurance company.
- You don’t have to wait to get reimbursed.
Insurance companies we can file:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan
- Desjardins Insurance
- Great West Life Assurance Company
- Green Shield
- Industrial Alliance
- Johnson Inc
- Manulife Financial
- Maximum Benefit or Johnston Group
- Standard Life Assurance Company
- Sun Life Financial
Although rare, there are some insurance plans that will not allow offices to direct bill – our office will help you determine if your insurance permits direct billing.
If you have any question, give our office a call at 905-554-2118
Our health care providers strive to provide the best Chiropractic, Physiotherapy and Massage Therapy services in Markham, Unionville, Richmond Hill, Stouffville, Scarborough and surrounding areas.
Our Markham health care providers have a combined 10+ years experience in the health care industry and they work together to ensure patients receive the best Chiropractic, Physiotherapy and Massage Therapy care.
The best decision you can make for yourself with choosing a health care office is by doing your research and asking questions. We are more than happy to answer any questions you may have – simply give us a call at 905-554-2118.
Why Choose Our Office?
1. Our health care providers provide one-on-one personal treatments in private rooms (no open gym feel) and without the use of assistants/support staff! So you can rest assured, that you are receiving the best health care for your health concerns.
2. Our health care providers focus on a hands-on ACTIVE approach. This means, you will be doing exercises and/or receiving mobilizations/manipulations. Our goal is to get you feeling and functioning better, faster!
3. If PASSIVE therapies (i.e. muscle stimulation and/or intersegmental traction) are recommended, we provide them as an adjunct to active treatments and it is at NO ADDITIONAL COST!
4. Our office is conveniently located in McCowan Medical Center at the SE Corner of McCowan and Highway 7 (diagonally across from Markville Mall and in the same plaza as TD Bank) and is accessible by car, foot or bus (VIVA or TTC).
5. FREE, AMPLE and EASY parking available for our patients at the front or back of the medical building.
6. Our office can electronically file insurance claims for your Chiropractic or Physiotherapy visits which results in LESS OUT-OF-POCKET and LESS PAPERWORK for you!
7. Our office accepts patients who have sustained injuries at work and/or from motor vehicle accidents. Our office handles all of the WSIB and MVA paperwork so that there is NO OUT-OF-POCKET expense for you.
8. We value your time. We strive for a no wait policy for the initial and subsequent visits at Markham Chiropractic + Rehab which means that once you fill out your paperwork or arrive to our office, you will be seen by our health care provider.
9. Referrals are NOT REQUIRED. The only scenario that a referral would be required is if your extended health insurance requires one before the visit is covered. Call Amy at 905-554-2118 if you have any insurance questions.
10. Our team members simply LOVE what we do and it is translated in what we do, why we do it and how we do it. It doesn’t matter what we say, but what our patients say. Click here to hear what our patients have to say.
We trust that you will give Markham Chiropractic + Rehab the opportunity to help you with your health care needs.
Call 905-554-2118 to schedule your appointment.
Markham Chiropractor, Dr. Derek Ng will be presenting a FREE SEMINAR on “Bone Health” at The Marleigh Retirement Residence.
The Marleigh Retirement Residence
34 Main Street
Unionville, ON L3R 4Z8
Tel: (905) 947-9990
Wednesday, November 26, 2014
2 – 3 pm