Markham Chiropractic + Rehab is proud to support Evelyn Li (Miss Universe Canada Delegate).
As part of our commitment to be actively involved in the community, Dr. Derek Ng has donated two gift certificates for Chiropractic and/or Acupuncture services for Evelyn’s upcoming charity fundraising event for Operation Smile.
One of the most frequently asked questions from new patients is, “Can your office direct bill with my insurance?” The answer is, YES! Unlike offices where the patients have to pay for the services and then get reimbursed by the insurance, our office will file directly with your insurance.
As a result:
- You pay less.
- You don’t have to fill out confusing forms.
- You won’t have anything to mail to your insurance company.
- You don’t have to wait to get reimbursed.
Insurance companies we can file:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan
- Desjardins Insurance
- Great West Life Assurance Company
- Green Shield
- Industrial Alliance
- Johnson Inc
- Manulife Financial
- Maximum Benefit or Johnston Group
- Standard Life Assurance Company
- Sun Life Financial
Although rare, there are some insurance plans that will not allow offices to direct bill – our office will help you determine if your insurance permits direct billing.
If you have any question, give our office a call at 905-554-2118
Markham Chiropractic + Rehab will be participating in the City of Markham’s Healthy Living Fair.
Discover ways to improve your quality of life. A gathering of health care professionals featuring a variety of healthy living practitioners and products, displays, demos, free samples and prizes.
We look forward to seeing you at our booth!
Saturday, September 13, 2014
10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Cornell Community Centre
3201 Bur Oak Avenue, Markham, Ontario
FREE PARKING & ADMISSION
We know that there are many Markham Chiropractors you can choose from and we want to give you reasons on why you should choose our office and what sets us apart from other offices.
We treat our patients with utmost care and respect. Markham Chiropractic + Rehab provide a variety of health care treatments that are comfortable, safe, and effective. One of the benefits of understanding your spinal health conditions is that you become an empowered patient and can have a greater role in deciding treatment options that are right for you.
1. Dr. Ng personally handles all patient care – from the initial consult and examination to subsequent treatments – at Markham Chiropractic + Rehab so you can rest assure that you will receive personalized care tailored to your condition.
2. We value your time. We strive for a no wait policy for the initial and subsequent visits at Markham Chiropractic + Rehab which means that once you fill out your paperwork or arrive to our office, you will be seen by Dr. Ng.
- Initial visit ranges from 30-45 minutes.
- Subsequent visits ranges from 15-30 minutes.
3. We DO NOT charge extra for therapies at our office but rather, our Chiropractic subsequent fee rate of $45 includes muscle stimulation, intersegmental traction, soft tissue work or rehabilitation exercises in addition to an adjustment/manipulation.
- Muscle stimulation is a rehabilitation machine used to help reduce pain, inflammation and muscle tightness.
- Intersegmental traction is a “roller massage” table that you lay on. It has rollers that gently go up and down your spine to help restore motion in the spine and provide relaxation.
- Dr. Ng uses manual adjustments/manipulations (Diversified Technique) delivered by the hands to the spine to help return the subluxated (misaligned) vertebrae to as normal position as possible. Dr. Ng does a thorough consultation and examination to ensure the safety of all treatments prescribed and before any treatments begin, Dr. Ng will provide you with a report of findings to discuss treatment recommendations and whether he can help you. If he is not able to help you, he will refer you to another health care practitioner who can help you.
4. Our office will call to verify your benefits and file the claims for you. As a Telus Health provider, we can file your claims electronically and receive assignment of benefit (payment) directly to our office which means less out-of-pocket expense and paperwork for you!
- For example: if your insurance company covers 80% for chiropractic care, that means you would be responsible for 20%.
- Initial visit: $75 x 80% (insurance covers $60) = $15 is your out-of-pocket costs
- Subsequent visit: $40 x $80% (insurance covers $32) = $8 is your out-of-pocket costs
5. We LOVE what we do and we truly believe we have the best job in the world because we have experienced first-hand being in the Chiropractic profession 5+ years the reward of being able to change people’s lives with Chiropractic and Acupuncture.
- It doesn’t matter what we say about our office – it’s what other people say that matters. Click here to see what our patients have to say.
Markham Chiropractic + Rehab is proud to support Cornell Village Public School and part of our commitment to getting involved in the city of Markham, our Markham Chiropractor, Dr. Derek Ng has donated gift certificates for Chiropractic or Acupuncture services.
It is our way of giving back to community especially with the warm welcome we received from local businesses with our Grand Opening Celebration.
You are invited to our Grand Opening Celebration on Saturday, April 26 from 11:30 am to 1 pm!!!
We are excited to have you join us for:
- Gourmet appetizers provided by Chef Carlos Carballo – Gourmet Solutions
- Door prizes donated from local businesses including:
- Office Tours
- Meet the Doctor & Team
- SNAPD Markham will be on site to photographically capture the moments
- Mayor Frank Scarpitti and Councillor Carolina Moretti will be onsite to help welcome us to the City of Markham!
If you have any questions, feel free to give your Markham chiropractic office a call at 905-554-2118.
We look forward to meeting you and your family!
Dr. Derek Ng
SNAPD Markham Event listing
MCR Grand Opening Invitation